The Michigan Democratic Party called Thursday “a sad day in Michigan history” after State Police used pepper spray to subdue right-to work-protesters trying to rush the state Senate.
Carol Cain, Mark Brewer, Bankole Thompson, and Bobby Schostak analyze the upcoming election on this week’s edition of Michigan Matters.
“The Congressman McCotter story get stranger and stranger,” said Johnson. “I have had great respect for him, but he just crashed and burned. No one has explained what happened.”
So should Democrats vote in the Republican primary to try to screw it up by voting for an unpopular candidate? Brewer says no.
It’s an idea that probably sounds good to a lot of Michigan families: Free college tuition. Some Democratic lawmakers are working on a proposal that would do just that.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013