Michigan Economic Development Corp.
The Michigan Economic Development Corp. and Tim Hortons restaurants are teaming up to host a live MiVirtualCareerFair event on June 26 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. online and at participating restaurants around Michigan.
The Michigan Economic Development Corp. Thursday announced Michigan Strategic Fund approval of a $1 million Michigan Community Revitalization Program incentive for a new community kitchen and renovation of Eastern Market in the City of Detroit.
The Michigan Strategic Fund and the Michigan Economic Development Corp. have issued a Request for Proposals to fulfill consumer requests for travel information, including data entry services related to those requests
The Macomb County Department of Planning & Economic Development has been awarded a grant by the Michigan Economic Development Corp. to launch a statewide strategy for support of existing defense companies and to also attract new defense business to the state.
The Michigan Economic Development Corp. announced Michigan Strategic Fund approval of state incentives to five business expansions and four community improvement projects across the state that are expected to generate $173 million in new investments and add 1,119 new jobs.
The Michigan Economic Development Corporation Monday announced that the Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association has been awarded a $33,304 grant from the Michigan Energy Office, Renewable Energy Demonstration Program, to perform a Community Solar PV Garden Feasibility Study.
The Michigan Economic Development Corporation today announced Michigan Strategic Fund approval of $4,472,531 in Downtown Infrastructure Grant program funds to nine Michigan communities for public infrastructure improvements.
Michigan Celebrates Small Business, the state’s premier awards program celebrating small business excellence and the importance of small business success to Michigan’s economy, will be held May 2 at the Lansing Center.
MichBio, the statewide biosciences industry association, and the Michigan Economic Development Corp. are set to co-host the Michigan Pavilion at the 2013 BIO International Convention in Chicago April 22-25.
The Michigan Economic Development Corp. Tuesday announced approval of Michigan Business Development and Community Revitalization program incentives to four companies planning expansions in the state. The projects are expected to generate up to $44.7 million in investments and add 223 new jobs in Michigan.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013