The limit was set to revert back to 0.10 percent in October because of a sunset provision in current state law.
A 10-member board has started work on coordinating public transportation in parts of southeastern Michigan.
“Only 37 percent of voters in the state approve of the job he’s doing to 54 percent who disapprove,” the newest poll found.
It may take days, weeks or even longer to sort out the avalanche of bills enacted in the Michigan Legislature’s lame-duck session, as majority Republicans put their stamp on policies dealing with topics as diverse as property taxes, medical marijuana and cockfighting.
“What we want is a vote,” Scott Hagerstrom said. “We want a recorded vote to see where our legislators stand.
The Michigan Senate has passed bills that allow the creation of an authority for public transportation in the Detroit area.
All Michigan students will have a flag in the classroom and the opportunity to recite the pledge each day under new legislation.
Legislation debated in a House committee Tuesday would put prohibitions on domestic partner benefits in state law.
The Michigan Legislature has given final approval to a bill repealing Michigan’s unique item-pricing law, sending the measure to Gov. Rick Snyder’s desk.
Governor Rick Snyder has provided the Associated Press with details of the budget proposal he will present to state lawmakers Thursday.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013