There was much attention paid to serious issues like education, politics and the economy –but there were some lighter moments, too.
Illiteracy is a huge problem in our state, but there are many organizations working to address the crisis.
It was reading about a teenage girl in Detroit who feared for her safety on the walk to school that inspired Bill Pulte.
When Carol Cain arrived at the 2013 North American International Auto Show, she had a game plan and a pair of sneakers.
Schostak defended the Tea Party, saying they were good Americans who only wanted to the best for the country and he resented Brewer’s sweeping portrayal.
“This is another small attempt to help build two way bridges from the Great Lakes to the Great Wall,” Watkins said.
“I think that Tom Gores, the kind of businessman he is and the type of community spirit he is, he’s open to anything,” said Mannion.
But it is the Bentivolio-Cassis faceoff gaining attention and expected to be a nail biter with results not known until well after polls close at 8 p.m. Some say it could come down to the counting of absentee ballots.
“The Congressman McCotter story get stranger and stranger,” said Johnson. “I have had great respect for him, but he just crashed and burned. No one has explained what happened.”
Pete Hoekstra says: “I understand what will lead employers to invest and hire from my experience working for 15 years at Herman Miller.”
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013