Michigan Molecular Institute
The Michigan Molecular Institute’s Turner Alfrey Visiting Professorship will set the stage for a week’s worth of expert instruction in the field of materials science later this month.
Eco Bio Plastics will formally open its Midland plant Monday, Jan. 31 at 4037 S. Saginaw Road in Midland.
When Impact Analytical opens the doors to its new home early next year, it will signal two things — that it’s a company on the grow, and that it doesn’t expect to stop anytime soon.
Thanks to a pair of new projects, Michigan Molecular Institute’s foray into biobased chemistry is starting to gain traction.
A Japanese company has developed a method to turn shredded paper into a stronger, greener paper-plastic composite, and Midland’s Michigan Molecular Institute is helping to bring the technology — along with 30 new jobs — to the United States.
A groundbreaking book about the applications of unique materials called polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxanes is out, and a researcher at Michigan Molecular Institute is at the center of it.
For inventors, it’s usually a long, arduous path from the birth of an idea to the issuance of a patent. That wait came to a successful conclusion recently for three scientists at Michigan Molecular Institute […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013