Michigan Technological University
Two Great Lakes restoration research projects by Michigan Technological University researchers are among 12 selected for funding, the University of Michigan Water Center announced today. Fifty-four research teams from universities near the Great Lakes and beyond submitted proposals for nearly $570,000 total funding.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
The Michigan Tech Research Institute in Ann Arbor has signed a six-month, $1 million contract with the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency to conduct research in adaptive radar countermeasures.
Bryan H. Suits, professor of physics at Tech, has found a more familiar way to explain physics concepts to undergraduates who may have little background in the subject and even less interest. He’s teaching “The Physics Behind Music.”
According to 2013 rankings recently released by PayScale, Michigan Technological University’s graduates rank 18th in the nation among 437 public universities in the return on investment from their degrees.
Michigan Technological University is launching two major initiatives aimed at improving student success and providing faculty with new tools for enhancing student learning. Both efforts are made possible through generous gifts from alumni.
Michigan Technological University’s board approved a balanced $172.5 million budget and tuition hikes of 2.9 percent for in-state undergrads.
Researchers at Michigan Technological University want to create a coronary artery stent that won’t produce long term side effects. They think they may have found the answer in zinc.
Recent saber-rattling by North Korea has the world on edge. But for South Koreans living and working in the United States, it’s causing particular concerns.
The Western Michigan Chapter of the Project Management Institute (www.WMPMI.org) held its second annual awards gathering for an inter-collegiate project management competition April 16 at Davenport University in Grand Rapids. Seven teams from five schools competed for $11,000 in cash prizes, and a Grand Valley team won the top prize of $5,000.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013