Remember Rick Porcello? That tall lanky kid who was a pitcher for the Tigers, he wore #48? He’s gone.
In case you missed it, (and if you watch ESPN, you didn’t) Michael Jordan turned fifty, last weekend.
Last week was interesting in college hoops.
In America, we love to overhype things. Take, for example, Honey Boo-Boo, the Mayan Calendar, or any political commentary involving Donald Trump; I challenge you to come up with three more irrelevant things.
Tayshaun Prince isn’t the guy you pick first when you play pickup.
Well, if there is one thing we’ve learned about the Pistons so far, it’s this: expect a show at halftime.
When referring to Miami’s drubbing of the Dukies, Mike Valenti tweeted “Win/Win for the mitten. Blue gets No. 1 and MSU resume gets big boost. Thank “U” double dip.
Twenty-one years is a long time.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013