Dozens of workers at fast food restaurants across metro Detroit walked off the job Friday in protest over low wages.
Democratic lawmakers have introduced more legislation to raise Michigan’s minimum wage to $10 an hour over three years.
Governor Rick Snyder is opposing proposals at the state and federal levels to increase the minimum wage.
Michigan’s minimum wage would gradually increase to $10 an-hour under legislation introduced in Lansing Tuesday.
Mitt Romney’s economic plan basically says if you make $22.50 an hour with benefits, you make too much money; and if you make $22.5 million, then you pay too much in taxes.
A number of Congressmen from several states, including Michigan, are hoping to raise the current federal minimum wage to $10.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013