A Michigan man who authorities say took his two young children to Florida last year without their mother’s permission has been sentenced to prison.
A western Michigan man who authorities say took his two young children to Florida last year without their mother’s permission has been found guilty of parental kidnapping.
Police in Detroit say two children missing after leaving school on the city’s southwest side have been found safe.
Police say a mother and her two young children, missing from Ypsilanti Township since earlier this week, have been found safe in New Mexico.
Authorities in Washtenaw County are asking for the public’s help to find a missing Ypsilanti Twp. mother and her two young children.
Authorities are looking for either a dark green 1995 Dodge pickup truck with a Michigan license plate “DALE12″ or a dark blue 2005 Chevrolet Malibu with a Michigan license plate “1CDX85.”
An Amber Alert has been issued for two brothers who were taken from their home in Detroit.
Police in Grand Rapids have issued an Amber Alert for two missing children: a three-year-old boy and his one-year-old sister who were last seen around 8:30 Monday night.
Morenci police chief Larry Weeks says the father of three missing children was not telling the truth about turning his sons over to a woman he met on the Internet.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013