Livonia police say a young group home resident who disappeared on Monday has been found safe.
The woman’s voice was frantic and breathless, and she was choking back tears. “Help me. I’m Amanda Berry,” she told a 911 dispatcher. “I’ve been kidnapped and I’ve been missing for 10 years and I’m, I’m here, I’m free now.”
Police are looking for the public’s help to find a Detroit woman who disappeared earlier this week.
Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing 79-year-old Farmington Hills man with Alzheimer’s disease.
A newspaper article has helped uncover the identity of a severely developmentally disabled man known as John D108 Doe who has lived in a group home in Detroit since 2008.
Dearborn police are looking for the public’s help to find a 35-year-old Inkster man who disappeared on Wednesday.
Jeffery Harbin, a resident of Hill Support Service Group Home in Wyandotte, left on his bicycle to get breakfast at a local restaurant and never returned.
WWJ 950 is shining a light on long-missing people reported to the Detroit Police Department in the hope it will spark someone to remember something they saw and never reported.
Ruth Harris, 78, cooks for her family, volunteers in the community, and keeps to a strict routine.
Ann Arbor police are looking for a missing 39-year-old woman who they say could be in danger.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013