Drivers of the coming Ford C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid will enjoy the auto industry’s top electric-only speed among all plug-in hybrid vehicles, 85 mph. And the non-plug-in version of the C-Max hybrid has received EPA mileage certification of 47 mpg in both city and highway driving.
For the second straight month, fuel economy of all new vehicles sold in the United States fell by 0.2 mpg, likely reflecting a slight drop in gas prices, say researchers at the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute.
Saline-based Sensors Inc. announced Wednesday that England’s Emissions Analytics Ltd. has produced real-world fuel economy and emissions figures for dozens of leading car models using Semtech-DS, Sensors’ laboratory-grade emissions measurement system.
After recently topping 24 miles per gallon for the first time ever, fuel economy of all new vehicles sold in the United States slipped back below that mark last month, say researchers at the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute.
Fuel economy of all new vehicles sold in the United States last month was at its highest mark ever, researchers at the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute announced Monday.
Now that record sales of 127,883 EcoBoost-equipped vehicles in 2011 are on the books, Ford aims to more than triple production capacity of cars, utilities and trucks using this fuel-efficient technology.
A new analysis shows that new fuel economy standards will save Americans billions of dollars at the pump.
For the second straight month, the average fuel economy of all new vehicles sold in the United States remained at the lowest point of the past year, according to a researcher at the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute.
Ceres, a Boston-based national coalition of investors and public-interest organizations, has released “More Jobs Per Gallon,” an economic analysis by the independent firm Management Information Services that shows that higher vehicle mileage requirements mean more jobs in automotive R&D
The Federal Government is looking at new standards that would significantly increase miles per gallon requirements for the auto makers.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013