An expansive plan to merge two southeastern Michigan health systems into a single, $6.4 billion nonprofit organization with 10 hospitals has fizzled out.
Henry Ford Health System Chief Executive Officer Nancy Schlicting has been honored by Crain’s Detroit Business as Newsmaker of the Year.
The awards keep rolling in for Nancy Schlichting, CEO of Henry Ford Health System, as she will receive the Harvard Business School Club of Michigan 2012 Leadership Award this Wednesday at a fundraising dinner event in Detroit.
This week on Michigan Matters, healthcare is the fastest growing job sector in Michigan with nearly 600,000 people employed in it.
Henry Ford Health System becomes one of only 15 U.S. Health Organizations to win a very prestigious Department of Commerce Award.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions
Nancy Schlichting, CEO of the Henry Ford Health System, talks to Carol Cain about employment and other issues in the health care industry before joining L. Brooks Patterson and Denise Ilitch on the roundtable.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013