National Institutes of Health
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
The Ann Arbor entrepreneurial training business BBC etc is offering a wide variety of training both online and in person in May.
Wayne State University School of Medicine researchers have shown for the first time that brain connectivity in human fetuses can be measured, which could translate into new ways to diagnose, prevent and treat brain disorders like autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, dyslexia and cognitive impairments in early life.
Wayne State University will spend another 10 years conducting federally funded research into problem pregnancies under a $165.9 million contract renewal announced Thursday night.
In the latest edition of the International Journal of Biometrics, computer scientist Lior Shamir of Lawrence Technological University demonstrates that it could eventually be possible to use MRI technology to ascertain individual identity by scanning hard-to-alter body parts such as knees.
The entrepreneurial assistance firm BBCetc (which used to go by Biotechnology Business Consultants until its services spread well beyond biotech) is sponsoring a variety of training classes in the weeks ahead in writing winning federal Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer grant proposals.
The latest industry awards and certifications earned by Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups.
In a new collaboration, researchers from Michigan Techological University’ and Portage Health are working together to study sleep disorders, focusing on sleep apnea.
The Institute of Gerontology at Wayne State University in partnership with the University of Michigan received a $2.7 million grant renewal from the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute on Aging to continue the work of the Michigan Center for Urban African American Aging Research.
A Grand Valley State University faculty member received a National Institutes of Health grant to continue researching how patients with Alzheimer’s disease use visual cues to navigate their living areas.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013