Site Selection magazine has named Michigan the No. 4 state for major new corporate facilities and expansions in 2012, the Michigan Economic Development Corp. announced late Wednesday.
AT&T has expanded its 4G LTE network to downriver Wayne and Monroe communities, bringing more customers the latest generation of wireless network technology.
A severe thunderstorm warning for Wayne County certainly lived up to its title.
Fueled by significant growth with domestic OEMs, Brose North America, Inc., the leading manufacturer of mechatronic components and systems for vehicle bodies and interiors, signed a purchase agreement for an existing 380,000-square-foot manufacturing plant in New Boston.
Brose North America, an auto parts supplier, says it plans to buy a manufacturing facility in Metro Detroit and add about 450 new jobs.
Voters go in different directions in millage elections in Oak Park and Romulus. Elsewhere, chalk up a win for one school district but a loss for another.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013