Organizations that make a deliberate choice to build and nourish innovation can earn a significant payoff for their efforts. This conclusion is among the results of the second annual Innovation Quotient survey released Monday by the accounting and consulting firm Plante Moran and the executive education and innovation training institute NewNorth Center.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups.
Plante Moran PLLC and NewNorth Center are calling on Midwest businesses and organizations to share how they use innovation to increase revenue, improve quality and cut costs in a survey to be distributed Tuesday.
While Midwest companies rely on new products and services to drive revenue growth, they still need to establish formal development processes to commercialize their innovations successfully, according to a new survey from Plante Moran PLLC and NewNorth Center.
More than 500 companies across the Midwest responded to the first-ever Innovation Quotient survey from Southfield-based Plante & Moran PLLC and the Holland consulting firm NewNorth Center.
Southfield-based Plante & Moran PLLC and the Holland-based NewNorth Center are calling on Midwest businesses to test the strength of their innovation and see how they fare against peers in a proprietary survey that will measure their […]
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013