Yesterday Karsch and Anderson took the show on the road.
San Francisco -3.5 vs. Baltimore: Usually I bust right out after the championship games and go with my pick for the Super Bowl.
The Karsch and Anderson “Tailgate Cruiser” are once again delayed.
It’s been a while since a weekend this good has come along.
The Karsch and Anderson “Tailgate Cruiser” has hit a little bit of a delay.
The Karsch and Anderson show are on the road on their way to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII in the “Tailgate Cruiser”.
As we get ready for the biggest day in sports this Sunday, as much as the game itself is the heaviest wagered event all year ($10 Billion), there is a growing trend of proposition bets.
Heading back to his hometown, Jacoby Jones couldn’t afford to tell the truth.
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco apologized for his word selection in criticizing the NFL’s decision to hold next year’s Super Bowl in an outdoor stadium at a cold-weather site.
Scenes and observations from the NFL’s annual Super Bowl media day — interviews with players and team personnel from the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers on the field at the Superdome
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013