Nissan officials say an employee of a supplier died in a fatal accident at its vehicle assembly plant in Smyrna.
Six automakers are recalling nearly 3.4 million older-model vehicles worldwide in a massive effort to fix defective air bags made by the same company.
One supplier made airbags for Toyota, Nissan, Honda and Mazda
Nissan is recalling five of its 2013 models in the U.S. because a faulty sensor can permanently turn off the front-seat passenger air bag.
Pro-union workers say Nissan has threatened to close its Canton, Mississippi assembly plant if workers vote for the United Auto Workers to represent them.
Here’s what a tech writer found wandering around the North American International Auto Show for a second straight day
Matt Roush, WWJ Tech Editor, talks with Eric Marks, Director of Interactive Marketing and Social Media for Nissan North America, about the design of their booth at the North American International Auto Show.
Actor Danny Glover stopped by the the Detroit Auto Show to speak out on behalf of workers at a Nissan plant in Canton, Mississippi who have been barred from organizing a union.
The 2013 model year is shaping up to be a pivotal moment for the automotive industry, with over 30 all-new vehicles arriving in showrooms.
Toyota Prius has been named by Consumer Reports as the best overall value for the automotive dollar in its annual Best New-Car Value analysis.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013