no child left behind
A federal jury has found a former River Rouge school official guilty of a bribery and mail fraud scheme that cost her suburban Detroit district $160,000.
Under ‘No Child Left Behind’ failing schools in Michigan were called ”Persistently Lowest Achievers’.
One of every five Michigan public schools failed to meet yearly progress goals under the federal No Child Left Behind law in the 2010-11 school year, state officials said.
The share of Michigan public schools making progress toward meeting academic performance goals has increased for the third consecutive year. That’s according to an annual report released Wednesday by the Michigan Department of Education examining […]
School districts around the state are “doing the math” this month, and the bottom five percent of high schools in the state will face some difficult choices, thanks to changes in Federal and State education […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013