An ex-convict charged in the home invasion and knife-slaying of an elderly Royal Oak woman has pleaded guilty in the case.
Home and business owners with alarm systems already installed are being targeted by scammers.
Tonia Watson and Allan Wood, both parole violators, were ordered back to jail to await trail this summer for the November 2011 death of 80-year-old Nancy Dailey.
After the murder of an elderly woman in her home last fall, Royal Oak is looking into a so-called community “no knock” list in an attempt to tighten the limits on door-to-door solicitors.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013