Officials say dozens of elementary school students in Michigan’s northern Lower Peninsula are staying home after being sickened by a suspected norovirus.
Murdick’s Famous Fudge is asking consumers not to eat its wrapped caramels, peanut brittle, cashew brittle or saltwater taffy because it may have been touched by employees sickened by a norovirus.
Health officials are investigating whether a norovirus may have made 37 women sick at a University of Michigan sorority house.
The food poisoning scare at Club Monte Carlo in Shelby Township is now believed to be the result of a norovirus transmission.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013