The Republican-led Michigan House passed several measures Tuesday aimed at tightening state election laws that backers say would protect against voter fraud and critics counter would create obstacles to voting.
A grass roots committee working toward ending marijuana prohibition in Michigan is kicking off a campaign to amend state law and legalize marijuana use for adults 21 and older.
“This is clearly partisan mischief,” said Michigan Democratic Chairman Mark Brewer.
The Detroit City Council finally took a vote Thursday on a plan to let the voters decide who should control Detroit Public Schools.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013