The Michigan Memorial Phoenix Energy Institute will change its name to the University of Michigan Energy Institute, effective Feb. 1.
The topic is whether DTE Energy should be permitted to build a new nuclear facility just southwest of the existing Fermi plant to provide even more nuclear power.
Detroit-based Huron Capital Partners LLC announced that its portfolio company, Baltimore, Md.-based Hughes Associates Inc., has acquired Edan Engineering Corp., a provider of electrical engineering services to the nuclear power and military markets.
A Fermi 2 reactor operator failed a random drug test and has been barred from the southeastern Michigan nuclear power plant.
University of Michigan experts will conduct a panel discussion on Friday that focuses on the efforts to extinguish fires at a burning nuclear power plant in Japan.
The refueling outage for Cook Nuclear Plant Unit 2 in Bridgman will be extended by two to three weeks for repairs to internal components of the reactor vessel. The plant, owned and operated by Indiana […]
- Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013