EPrize, the world’s largest provider of interactive promotions, Monday announced the acquisition of New York-based Promotions.com, a company that offers brands contests and other consumer-activation tactics.
The online promotion and contest pioneer ePrize LLC announced Tuesday that it had been acquired by Catterton Partners, a consumer-focused private equity firm based in Greenwich, Conn.
The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions
The online promotions manager ePrize LLC last week announced the opening of a Seattle-area office to serve clients based in the Pacific Northwest
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013