A 47-year-old U.S. Navy veteran who was arrested for allegedly driving a riding lawn mower while intoxicated has issued a plea in the case.
A Bloomfield Township man who rode his lawn mower to the drug store is now facing a felony drunk driving charge.
Police say a Royal Oak man who has five previous convictions related to drunk driving is facing his sixth similar charge after being arrested in Ferndale.
A 16-year-old Livingston County boy who was high on inhalants when his vehicle struck a security officer in his school parking lot has been sentenced to 10 days in juvenile custody and probation.
The 16-year-old ran into a security officer in the parking lot of Hartland High School after he passed out while “huffing” a household product.
The Oakland County Sheriff’s Office said a teenager who was responsible for a hit-and-run accident with a patrol car had a blood alcohol content three times the legal limit when she was arrested.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013