Woman Dies Of Flesh-Eating Infection After Eating Raw OystersA woman's crabbing trip in Louisiana turned tragic after she died from a flesh-eating bacterial infection health officials say came from eating raw oysters.
Global Gluttony: World Feasts Worth The TrekWhat better reason to travel than trying to these amazing foods?
FDA Warns Against Eating Certain Shellfish From N.Y.'s Oyster Bay HarborFDA says oysters and clams from the Long Island harbor may be contaminated with bacteria that can lead to nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and other symptoms.

More From CBS Detroit

Best Cooking Classes In DetroitLearn how to whip up some wonderful dishes while having fun!
5 Bucket List Items To Cross Off In DetroitThe “must-do” items for anyone making a trip to Detroit.
Best Spots For A Quick Lunch In Downtown DetroitThese places will get you in and out.

Watch & Listen LIVE