So you think pazcki are just a little too healthy? How about adding some vodka?
It’s an unofficial holiday for many in the metro Detroit area: Fat Tuesday, also known as Paczki Day.
At Hayden’s Grill and Bar in Canton Township, they’re upping the punch of the traditional treat by dipping them in waffle batter and deep-frying them again.
Mardi Gras is a time of celebration and although New Orleans is the epicenter of the nation’s biggest parades and celebrations, the Metro Detroit area has a wide array of events and parties going on as well.
After more than a century of serving up paczki, pies and other baked goods, Hamtramck’s New Deluxe Bakery is closing its doors later this month.
It’s Paczki Day! What Do People Have In Their Paczskis?
A video review of the five best paczki bakeries in Detroit including New Martha Washington Bakery, New Palace Bakery, New Deluxe Bakery, West Warren Baking Company, and Dutch Girl Donuts.
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At... Detroit Lions Rookie Camp...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013