A parade was held on Vernor with live music, horses and marchers in traditional costume.
The fourth annual Marche du Nain Rouge festival and parade celebrates Detroit’s folkloric tradition of banishing the “Nain Rouge,” or the red dwarf, who has haunted Detroit for more than 300 years.
Many Corktown businesses believe the “Luck of the Irish” is with them this weekend
Three high school cheerleaders from Frankenmuth are heading to New York to march in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
A 4-year-old West Michigan boy was killed after apparently slipping beneath the tires of a high school homecoming float.
Detroit’s annual Labor Day Parade has union members out in force marching down Michigan Avenue.
Students were introduced to the Detroit Public School’s Blue Door Mascot during the annual back to school parade on Wednesday.
Americans should want to celebrate the 4th of July and at least give some sign of wanting the celebrations that have been cut from municipalities’ budgets.
Memorial Day is for remembrance, and several Metro Detroit communities observed the Monday holiday with ceremonies and parades.
Looking for some fun family-oriented activities for Memorial Day weekend?
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013