Metro Detroit motorists say they’re running out of ways to cut the budget as fuel prices rise.
Gas prices across metro Detroit have risen as high as 20 cents in the last week.
Expect to pay more for gas as soon as Tuesday, with an expected increase of 10 to 30 cents within the next 48 hours and stay that high for several weeks.
Gas prices in Metro Detroit are hovering around $3.45 a gallon and that is the expected norm through summer.
Good news at the pumps across Metro Detroit – gas prices have sloped below $3.10 per gallon, down about six cents in the last week.
While one analyst is predicting four-dollar a gallon, a former Shell Oil exec says we could be paying five dollars for a gallon in 2012.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013