State Attorney General Bill Schuette is appealing the dismissal of conspiracy charges against two former aides to a Detroit-area congressman accused in an election scandal.
Don Yowchuang and Paul Seewald were sentenced for their part in what state Attorney General Bill Schuette called a ”cut and paste job that would make a fourth grade art teacher cringe
Two former aides of ex-Michigan Congressman Thad McCotter have pleaded guilty to a series of misdemeanors for falsifying petition signatures.
A judge has ordered two men who worked for a Detroit-area congressman to stand trial in a campaign scandal.
Former Congressman Thaddeus McCotter of Livonia was on the stand today, explaining the petition crisis that abruptly ended his career in Washington.
- Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013