Payment Card Industry
The latest new business earned by Michigan’s technology-focused companies
The latest new business earned by Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
North American Bancard, provider of the wireless device payment system PayAnywhere, announced it has joined the PCI Security Standards Council as a new Participating Organization.
The data hosting provider Online Tech said Wednesday that it had expanded its compliant computing platform to include PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard) audited cloud computing.
The latest event and meeting announcements from Michigan’s technology-focused people and institutions
Redwood Shores, Calif.-based Imperva, the leader in data security, and the Travesre City-based Ponemon Institute announced Tuesday the results of their second study on the impact of the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013