Police in Eastpointe are on the lookout for a hit-and-run driver that claimed the life of a pedestrian overnight.
Police say a 37-year-old Lincoln Park man was killed and two others were hospitalized after a multi-car accident on I-94 in Detroit.
Pittsfield Township Police are investigating a fatal accident that happened Thursday night.
“Unfortunately, we do see emergency crews a little further north on the tracks alongside the train,” Lance Howard said.
Police in Ecorse are investigating a deadly shooting that took the life of a 59-year-old man who was riding his bike.
Police say a 73-year-old man walking down 24 Mile Road was struck by a vehicle and killed late Monday night.
Authorities are investigating the death of a man who was hit by a train in Oakland County.
Police in Redford Township are investigating a fatal pedestrian accident Wednesday morning.
The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a fatal hit and run accident that took the life of a 21-year-old man.
Police say a man walking along I-96 after his car broke down was struck by a postal truck and killed. It’s the second deadly crash involving a pedestrian in less than 24 hours on Metro Detroit freeways.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013