Beaumont Health System now provides close-to-home, convenient services for diagnosing and treating childhood learning concerns; pediatric physical, occupational and speech therapy; and adult physical therapy at the new Neighborhood Club Recreation and Wellness Center.
A new study shows that doctors aren’t doing enough to warn parents about the dangers of smoking in the car.
In the handbook “Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention for Youth: A Practitioner’s Guide” a screening tool is offered along with ways to quickly determine a child’s risk for alcohol-related problems and interventions.
The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow Foundation of Midland has provided $1 million to Michigan State University’s College of Human Medicine to support medical education training of pediatric and family medicine physicians throughout Michigan.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013