Pets of the week
Who doesn’t love Teddy Roosevelt?
When your name is Spirit, you don’t have much choice — You’ve pretty much have to Sparkle.
Metro Detroit is suffering through another round of gray, dreary weather, but that’ doesn’t mean you can’t have fun.
Tug of war, anyone?
Check out our pets of the week for a variety of happy-go-lucky cats and dogs just aching to bring love into someone’s home.
After months of being cooped up inside, most metro Detroit pet owners — and pets — have to be wondering: “Is it spring yet?”
They say the eyes are the windows to the soul — and with one look into the soulful eyes of our pets of the week, you’ll be hooked.
His only soft spot? He just might give you a cavity, he’s that sweet.
It may not be immediately obviously, but this baby girl is a queen.
Whether you’re a fan of big dogs or little dogs, fully grown or half-pints — or even cats — we’ve got a new forever friend for you this week.
Lucy, the 7-year-old Beagle/Shepherd mix with a huge grin, is fully grown at 56 pounds and is a very smart and active older lady.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013