Could a plea deal be in the works for a co-defendant in the Kwame Kilpatrick trial?
Former Michigan beauty queen Rima Fakih has reached a plea deal in her drunken driving case.
A Michigan militia member facing a mandatory five years in prison on a weapons charge got a major break Wednesday when a federal judge allowed him to scratch a prior plea deal and plead guilty to a lesser crime.
A Michigan-based militia leader and his son have pleaded guilty to a machine gun charge, two days after a federal judge dismissed more serious charges against them and five members of the group.
Two neighbors accused of scattering dead raccoons and dying squirrels throughout a $375,000 foreclosed, bank-owned home in Michigan’s northern Lower Peninsula have taken a plea deal in the case.
Thomas Craft, convicted of murdering and dismembering his wife eleven years ago, is scheduled to be released from prison.
A Detroit man accused of multiple rapes more than a year ago on the city’s east side has agreed to a plea bargain Monday in Wayne County Circuit Court.
A co-defendant in the June 2009 bus stop shootings of seven people has been scheduled for sentencing after reaching a plea deal.
A Detroit hit-man will spend the next several years behind bars after agreeing to murdering a federal grand jury witness.
- Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013