Plymouth Canton High School
With graduation season around the corner, juniors and seniors at Plymouth Canton High School were given a front row seat to a mock drunk driving crash to help avoid a real life tragedy.
A Plymouth-Canton High School teacher, accused of bringing a gun to school after allegedly making threats, will be going to trial — although several charges against him have been dropped.
A high school teacher with Plymouth-Canton Community Schools who authorities say brought a gun to school says he never intended to harm anyone.
The Plymouth-Canton school teacher who allegedly threatened a fellow faculty member has been arraigned and is facing three felony charges.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013