ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE: ITC),l the nation’s largest manager of the power grid, reported higher revenue and profit for the first quarter of 2013.
ITC Holdings Corp. Monday provided initial stand-alone operating earnings guidance for 2013 in the range of $4.80 to $5 a share. The operating earnings guidance provided is a non-GAAP measure which excludes the impact of after-tax expenses associated with ITC’s transaction with Entergy Corp.
ITC Holdings Corp., the Novi-based owner and manager of a signficant chunk of the nation’s electric grid, reported revenue of $214.8 million in the quarter ended Sept. 30, up from $191.3 million a year earlier. For the nine months, revenue was $608.9 million, up from $555.8 million a year earlier.
ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE: ITC) last week reported net income of $42.4 million or 81 cents a share in the second quarter, down from $43 million or 83 cents a share in the second quarter of 2011.
NOVI — ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE: ITC) last week announced that it has won the SF6 Team Leadership Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in recognition of its continued commitment to SF6 emission reductions. The […]
A nearly $50 million investment by Novi-based ITC Holdings, which owns much of the power grid in Michigan, will make electrical service in Michigan, the Midwest and Ontario more efficient and reliable.
Novi-based ITCTransmission, a wholly owned subsidiary of ITC Holdings Corp., the nation’s largest independent electricity transmission company, Friday announced it has selected Iron Mountain-based M.J. Electric LLC, a Quanta Services company (NYSE: PWR), to build the first segment of the Thumb Loop high-voltage transmission line.
The Novi-based power grid operator ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE: ITC) reported higher revenue and net income for the fourth quarter and year ended Dec. 31.
ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE: ITC), the power grid manager and operator, Thursday reported third quarter net income of $44 million or 85 cents a share, up from $38.4 million or 75 cents a share a year earlier.
Novi-based ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE: ITC) announced this week that its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of 35.25 cents per share, an increase of 5.2 percent from the previous quarterly rate of 33.5 cents per share.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013