Several agencies in Metro Detroit are unwanted and unnecessary prescription drugs Saturday as part of a national drug take program, sponsored by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Attorney General Bill Schuette has announced a fraud charge against a northern Michigan prosecutor accused of doctor shopping to illegally get prescriptions for painkillers.
CDC Director Thomas Frieden said overdoses involving prescription painkillers are at epidemic levels and now kill more Americans than heroin and cocaine combined.
Tired of all those unwanted and unused prescription drugs in your home? Michigan State Police is joining forces with the Drug Enforcement Administration on Saturday for the National Prescription Drug Take Back Day.
A new survey finds one out of 10 Americans over the age of 12 now takes antidepressants.
A southeastern Michigan woman who police say killed her disabled, 13-year-old daughter with an overdose of prescription drugs has died from her own drug overdose.
Nancy Nall Reporting One of the most expensive items in a senior’s budget is prescription drugs. Even if you have insurance coverage, it pays to be aware of what individual pharmacies charge for your medications. […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013