St. Clair County Community College in Port Huron has enhanced its computer information systems – networking associate degree program to reflect the latest techniques and tools in the industry.
Construction begins this weekend that will close the right lane of southbound I-275 at Van Born Road for about a month. Van Born Road will also be closed under I-275 for the duration of the project.
Some local groups want to make sure Detroiters clearly understand the proposed Woodward Light Rail project.
Consumers Energy and Detroit Edison, co-owners of the Ludington Pumped Storage Plant, Monday announced a major maintenance and upgrade project that will mean significant investment in northwest Michigan, 100 construction jobs per year and increase the plant’s power generation by 16 percent.
Another standing room-only crowd came out to hear and discuss plans for Detroit’s future as part of Mayor Dave Bing’s Detroit Works Project.
Organizers of community meetings focused on Detroit’s future hope Thursday night’s meeting is a little more organized.
Detroit Mayor Dave Bing outlined his plan to redefine the way the City of Detroit looks and operates. Mayor Bing calls it “the most important challenge facing this administration.”
- Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013