Secretary of State Ruth Johnson is reminding voters of some of the general rules surrounding voter conduct at the polls.
Six contentious ballot proposals are before Michigan voters on Nov. 6, including several well-funded measures backed by special interest groups and five that would require amending the Michigan Constitution.
Supporters of a ballot proposal facing Michigan voters see a simple solution to the problem of tax increases: Make it harder to raise them. But critics argue that approving Proposal 2 could lead to cuts elsewhere and shift increases to fees or other charges.
This week on Michigan Matters, Host Carol Cain gets background on Proposal Two, the issue that deals with unions, the state, and our constitution, from Dick DeVos, President of Windquest Group.
A new poll is showing a pretty tight race on Proposal 2, the ballot initiative that would protect collective bargaining rights in the state.
Proposal 2 on Tuesday’s ballot would prohibit certain convicted felons from running for public office.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013