Governor Rick Snyder is expected to be met by hundreds of protesters Wednesday night as he delivers his third State of the State Address.
Occupy protesters are using May Day — International Workers Day — as the time to mark their return to Detroit and re-occupy Grand Circus Park. It’s part of a nationwide demonstration of a day without the “99 percent.”
Protesters voiced their concern over utility shutoffs and rising prices.
The flight attendants will be picketing to protest what they say is management’s refusal to negotiate a fair and timely contract.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013