People are lining up to get into the state Capitol in anticipation of the heated battle over right-to-work legislation in Michigan.
Governor Rick Snyder was met by protesters minutes after he arrived to speak before the Council of Baptist Pastors of Detroit and Vicinity Tuesday morning at Bethel Baptist Church East in Detroit.
A group protesting the actions of U.S. banks and other financial institutions amid the country’s economic crisis is beginning its first full day of occupation in a downtown Detroit park.
Organizers of Occupy Detroit began gathering at the Coleman A Young Municipal Building Friday afternoon and plan to march to Grand Circus Park to occupy the area indefinitely.
About 200 people rallied in front of Dearborn City Hall chanting, “Stop the torture, stop the massacre”, Friday in support of anti-government protestors in Libya, Iran and Yemen.
Native Egyptian, Haney Othaman who lives in metro Detroit says, with all these recent concessions, it’s just hard to trust Mubarack and anything his administration does.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013