Eight people have pleaded guilty to misdemeanors after being arrested inside the state Capitol building during a protest against passage of Michigan’s right-to-work law.
Michigan state troopers, some in riot gear, worked to maintain order Tuesday as thousands of pro-and anti-right-to-work protesters clashed at the Capitol.
As the liberal American press and ultra-liberal bloggers inundate the Internet and newsprints with criticisms of what Mitt Romney, the GOP presidential challenger to President Barack Obama, said about Obama during the Libyan attacks and murders, throngs of foreign press and few American outlets tell the real story involved with the White House’s role in the incidents that we now know could have been prevented.
Governor Rick Snyder was met by protesters minutes after he arrived to speak before the Council of Baptist Pastors of Detroit and Vicinity Tuesday morning at Bethel Baptist Church East in Detroit.
Protestors chanted, prayed and carried signs to voice their disapproval over the first clinic of its kind in Oakland County.
Several tents dot the landscape in the park and many people spent the night after a few hundred people began the Occupy Detroit protest at Grand Circus Park.
Labor unions rallied in Lansing to object Governor Rick Synder’s proposals that they call “anti-union.”
There is a show of support in Dearborn today for those protesting for greater freedom in Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013