Ann Arbor-based NSF International, an independent global public health and safety organization which develops standards, and tests and certifies products for the food, water and health sciences industries, has acquired the INASSA Group of Lima, Peru.
A new study of rabies in vampire bats in Peru has found that culling bats — a common rabies control strategy — does not reduce rates of rabies exposure in bat colonies, and may even be counterproductive. The findings may eventually help public officials in Peru develop more effective methods for preventing rabies infections in humans and livestock.
With at least one outbreak of the norovirus confirmed, Washtenaw County Public Health officials are reminding the community of symptoms associated with the gastrointestinal illness and how stop it from spreading.
Older people who live in racially segregated neighborhoods with high crime rates have a much higher chance of developing cancer than do older people with similar health histories and income levels who live in safer, less segregated neighborhoods.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013