Let there be light! The Michigan Senate approved legislation Tuesday that brings the creation of a public lighting authority for Detroit one step closer to reality.
State senators have failed to act on three bills Detroit Mayor Dave Bing says are critical to his plan to update the city’s aging street lighting system.
The state Senate has failed to take action on a plan that would have set up a commission to earmark taxes and sell bonds to fix Detroit’s streetlight system.
With an estimated 60 percent of street lights out in the Detroit a Michigan lawmaker says she has a possible solution to the city’s chronic public lighting problem.
Members of Detroit City Council have recently met in private with Mayor Dave Bing on a number of serious problems facing the city.
Detroit City Council President Pro Tem Gary Brown has given up on the City’s Public Lighting Department ever being able to keep the lights on across the city.
As blackouts spread across the city and many Detroit schools are forced to send students home, parents are wondering what’s going on with the lighting system.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013