Pure Michigan Business Connect
The state’s $8 billion Pure Michigan Business Connect program continues to grow, with Consumers Energy and DTE Energy committing to a total of $2 billion in spending with other Michigan-based companies.
DTE Energy spent $231 million with Michigan-based suppliers through April, compared to its $191 million target, as part of its commitment to the Pure Michigan Business Connect Initiative that began two years ago. This is 20 percent higher than DTE’s 2013 year-to-date target.
Hennessey Capital, a division of Hitachi Capital America Corp., is doing its part to nurture and assist Michigan businesses by offering reduced fees to new clients participating in the Pure Michigan Business Connect initiative.
The Detroit Regional Chamber’s Connection Point program, which has worked to connect Detroit-area businesses with new clients ranging from huge defense contractors to NASA, has become part of the Michigan Economic Development Corp.’s Pure Michigan Business Connect program.
As part of its commitment to Pure Michigan Business Connect, Consumers Energy is launching a “Buy Michigan” initiative for its business energy efficiency program.
DTE Energy said Monday it has exceeded target for spending with Michigan based companies through August, as part of its ongoing commitment to the Pure Michigan Business Connect Initiative.
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder announced that Consumers Energy has doubled – to $500 million – its commitment to Pure Michigan Business Connect, a key initiative putting people back to work in Michigan.
More than 100 people met Monday at a summit focused on strengthening small to medium-sized Michigan-based businesses through increased sales to Jackson-based Consumers Energy.
Michigan’s strategy to create a positive business climate to help Michigan companies grow is showing results, Governor Rick Snyder told a record crowd at the 2012 National Economic Gardening Conference today in Grand Rapids.
The Michigan Economic Development Corp. announced five new initiatives under the Pure Michigan Business Connect umbrella at the Mackinac Policy Conference last week that will further help Michigan businesses grow and improve the state’s economy.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013