The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
Pure Visibility has promoted Dunrie Greiling to its chief operating officer position. Company co-founder and current COO Catherine Juon is leaving the company to pursue consulting opportunities with second stage companies.
SEMPO, the trade assocaition for search engine and social media marketing professionals, has launched SEMPO Michigan, to be led by co-chairs Linda Girard and Eric Wortman of Ann Arbor-based Pure Visibility.
The Ann Arbor Internet marketing company Pure Visibility Thursday announced a partnership agreement with Deque Systems, a Reston, Va.-based firm that automates Web accessibility compliance. Together, the two companies will work with clients to improve the accessibility and visibility of Web sites.
New business won by Michigan’s technology-focused businesses
Catherine Juon, Dunrie Greiling and Catherine Buerkle of Pure Visibility, an Internet marketing company, recently published a new book, “Internet Marketing Start to Finish.”
The Ann Arbor Internet marketing company Pure Visibility Inc. has celebrated its fifth anniversary with a new five-year plan designed to maintain its track record of annual double-digit growth and move it into new markets.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013