A 38-year-old Troy man could end up spending the rest of his life in prison after being arraigned on several charges in connection with a purse snatching that occurred earlier this month.
Marvin Lee Hopkins, 62, of Chesterfield Township, was arraigned Wednesday afternoon at 42-2 District Court on one count of armed robbery, a life felony.
Two men are in jail on bond after they were arraigned Saturday for the robbery and assault of a 42 year-old woman in Dearborn.
A purse snatching incident at the Roseville Meijer Store Wednesday morning led to a police chase into Detroit and the eventual arrest of two suspects.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013