FEV partnered with Gibbs Sports Amphibians in the development of the Quadski, touted by Gibbs as the first personal sports amphibian.
The Gibbs Quadski, the world’s first high-speed sports amphibian, went into production at a new 54,000-square-foot assembly plant in Auburn Hills Tuesday.
Gibbs Sports Amphibians Thursday announced the opening of a 54,000-square-foot factory in Auburn Hills to produce the Quadski, a combination jet ski and four-wheel all-terrain vehicle.
The building of prototype high-speed amphibian vehicles for both consumer and first-responder use is underway at Gibbs Technologies in Auburn Hills. The company currently is building advanced prototypes of the Gibbs Quadski for product testing […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013