Police say a yearlong federal and local investigation of illegal firearms sales has led to a raid on an unlicensed gun shop in Michigan and the arrest of its owner.
A raid at the home of Romulus Mayor Alan Lambert stretched overnight and into the morning Tuesday.
Five doctors and four pharmacists have been indicted in what federal prosecutors say was a scheme to make the government pay for pricey and unnecessary prescriptions.
The FBI has raided the offices of a real estate and financial services business in Brighton and Livonia.
Federal agents conducted a raid Wednesday at the home of a former Wayne County official and his wife, who is the daughter of Detroit’s interim Chief of Police.
One person was taken into custody on Wednesday as authorities raided a doctor’s office in Hamtramck.
The FBI won’t comment, but the president of the Detroit Library Commission says agents appear to be interested in contracts to two technology firms for at least $2 million to update the computer system.
The FBI is staying quiet for now about a raid at the main office of the Detroit Public Library.
Federal agents have raided a local doctor’s office on suspicion of illegal narcotics activity.
Two small metro Detroit electronics stores were raided Tuesday by Homeland Security agents.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013