Drivers were left feeling waterlogged on I-75 in Detroit Tuesday morning, as flooding closed part of the freeway.
Is this steady rain enough to take the edge off the drought for local farmers?
The undersecretary for the USDA Farm & Foreign Agriculture Service toured Michigan farms as crops suffer in dry conditions.
The CBS 62 weather team is calling for a rainy Monday, with the potential for a thunderstorm.
It feels like spring has sprung in Southeast Michigan.
A storm is bringing a mix of rain and sleet to Michigan, leaving hazardous driving conditions in its wake.
Detroit has a chance to set a new weather record. All we need is a little more precipitation, and we’re getting our share as 2011 goes out with a splash.
They are still mopping up in Dundee from flooding along the River Raisin, but it is an improving picture.
Storms brought heavy snow to parts of southern Michigan overnight, leaving thousands of residents and businesses without power.
A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect as Tuesday’s flooding rain changes to wet snow, with 1 to 3 inches expected by morning.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013